A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Polifrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Polifrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Polifrone, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Polifrone graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Polifrone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig B Polifrone DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Polifrone practice?
- Dr. Craig Polifrone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Polifrone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.