Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 4th, 2014

Dr. Polifrone is prompt, professional and friendly. He really has the air of someone who knows just what theyre doing.

I will never have another OB show details I will never have another OB
Apr 6th, 2012

I love Dr. Polifrone he made the birth of my son the best ever. I plan on having all my kids while he is pratice. The best Doctor EVER

Mar 12th, 2012

Best doctor I ever had in my life. He did 2 surgeries on me and getting ready for another. He delivered my second child. I wouldn't have gotten pregnant with either of my children if not for his surgeries. He is extremely brilliant, and has WONDERFUL bedside manner.

im 49 and have had other gyno dr and dr polifhone is by far the best show details im 49 and have had other gyno dr and dr polifhone is by far the best
Nov 16th, 2010

dr polifrone is the best gyno dr i have been to , He shows how much he cares about you and the treatment, his staff is wonderful, it great to be treated like a human instead of a number, thank you dr polifrone and staff

Best Doctor ever! show details Best Doctor ever!
Oct 4th, 2010

Your not a number with Dr. Polifrone! He will take the time to learn everything about u! He is the most caring, loving, compassionate doctor I've ever had. I only wish he could be my doctor for everything! Since I've been to him my mom, my aunt, my sisters, cousins, and now friends are going to him..and they all feel the same way i do! - AUTUMN

Love himmm! show details Love himmm!
by Brittany on Jan 27th, 2010

Dr. Polifrone monitored my entire pregnancy, I am still going to him for annuals. I really love him, he's very caring and takes the time to answer my questions and even hugs me after each visit! It makes me feel good and it makes me feel like he cares. He's a very nice guy, I drive half an hour to him even though there are many other OBs in my area!

AMAZING DOCTOR show details AMAZING DOCTOR
Apr 10th, 2009

Dr. Polifrone is an amazong doctor who makes you feel comfortable and at ease - spending ample amounts of time with you regarding any concerns you may have.