Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Obstetrics & Gynecoloy
1355 Corporate Dr
# A
Hudson Corporate Center, Hudson, OH 44236
330-650-6677
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I will never have another OB  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

I love Dr. Polifrone he made the birth of my son the best ever. I plan on having all my kids while he is pratice. The best Doctor EVER

|  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Best doctor I ever had in my life. He did 2 surgeries on me and getting ready for another. He delivered my second child. I wouldn't have gotten pregnant with either of my children if not for his surgeries. He is extremely brilliant, and has WONDERFUL bedside manner.

|  im 49 and have had other gyno dr and dr polifhone is by far the best  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

dr polifrone is the best gyno dr i have been to , He shows how much he cares about you and the treatment, his staff is wonderful, it great to be treated like a human instead of a number, thank you dr polifrone and staff

|  Best Doctor ever!  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2010

Your not a number with Dr. Polifrone! He will take the time to learn everything about u! He is the most caring, loving, compassionate doctor I've ever had. I only wish he could be my doctor for everything! Since I've been to him my mom, my aunt, my sisters, cousins, and now friends are going to him..and they all feel the same way i do! - AUTUMN

|  Love himmm!  |  show details
by Brittany on Jan 27th, 2010

Dr. Polifrone monitored my entire pregnancy, I am still going to him for annuals. I really love him, he's very caring and takes the time to answer my questions and even hugs me after each visit! It makes me feel good and it makes me feel like he cares. He's a very nice guy, I drive half an hour to him even though there are many other OBs in my area!

|  AMAZING DOCTOR  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2009

Dr. Polifrone is an amazong doctor who makes you feel comfortable and at ease - spending ample amounts of time with you regarding any concerns you may have.