A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhenqing Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhenqing Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhenqing Wu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhenqing Brett Wu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Zhenqing B. Wu practice?
- Dr. Zhenqing Wu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zhenqing Wu practices Otolaryngology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Otolaryngologists.