A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhenqing Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhenqing Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhenqing Wu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhenqing Brett Wu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Zhenqing B. Wu practice?
- Dr. Zhenqing Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Zhenqing Wu practices Otolaryngology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Otolaryngologists.