Dr. Bridgid Levoir MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2017
The best..
I wish I had found Dr Levoir a long time ago!

August 9th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!
Caring, responsive, and effective. Dr. Levoir takes time to really understand her patient's overall well-being and doesn't just focus on a specific complaint. She fully explains course of care, including any medications and their risk of side effects. She's able to handle most needs, so doesn't just write referrals. Of the many doctors with a patient web portal, I find she is the most responsive. We trust her and are so happy to have her as our doctor.

May 6th, 2015
Dr Levoir is my primary care doctor and over the years has become my biggest advocate in my health. I trust her with my medical problems

April 20th, 2015
Drive 200 miles to see Dr. Lavoir!!

March 5th, 2015
I was a patient of Dr. Levoir for approximately 2-3 years. She sent me for several diagnostic tests. I called her to ask a question and try to gather all of the medical information she had received and when she called me back she told me she was no longer able to accommodate me in her practice. I had no idea why, she would not tell me why. I was left hanging, without any answers, and feeling lost without answers.

January 8th, 2015
Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Levoir and have been impressed by her professionalism and her attention to detail in reviewing our maladies.

January 26th, 2014
Great Doc
I havn't been to a primary doctor in a while. She made the appointment easy for me and comfortable . She has been great at explanations and listens. Staff is nice too. Would recommend.

November 15th, 2013
Wonderful!
I feel like I FINALLY found a doctor who is compassionate, skilled and accommodating! My husband and I have tried a handful of primary care doctors and were so happy we finally found Dr. Levoir! Unlike some other physicians, she is extremely skilled and competent at treating most illness WITHOUT needing to refer you to a specialist. Dr. Levoir takes time with her patients and is truly cares! We are so happy we found her!

October 21st, 2012
Great
She really cares and makes you feel valued.

September 4th, 2012
I would highly recommend Dr. Levoir to any of my family or friends looking for a doctor. All of the staff is friendly, outgoing and convey a genuine sense of caring for you. Dr. Levoir is awesome. Her bedside manner was impeccable, she listened when I spoke and spent a great deal of time with me discussing my health and concerns. The wait time was no longer than any other office and was shorter than some I have experienced elsewhere.

July 31st, 2012
Office staff and policies
Not only do they give me a hard time when I need immediate care. They will not give reminder calls for appointments. They will not cooperate when FMLA paperwork needs to be filled out. They will not adjust at all to the hours I need. Sometimes they are less than friendly.

July 20th, 2012
new patient
I am a new patient and have had issues with doctors in the past. I meet Dr. Levoir and her staff and was impressed. Both herself and her staff are caring and she takes time to listen and I do not feel like I am being talked to. So far so great!