Dr. Bridgid Levoir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bridgid Levoir?

The best..

Posted on February 11th, 2017

I wish I had found Dr Levoir a long time ago!

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on August 9th, 2015

Caring, responsive, and effective. Dr. Levoir takes time to really understand her patient's overall well-being and doesn't just focus on a specific complaint. She fully explains course of care, including any medications and their risk of side effects. She's able to handle most needs, so doesn't just write referrals. Of the many doctors with a patient web portal, I find she is the most responsive. We trust her and are so happy to have her as our doctor.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr Levoir is my primary care doctor and over the years has become my biggest advocate in my health. I trust her with my medical problems

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Drive 200 miles to see Dr. Lavoir!!

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Levoir for approximately 2-3 years. She sent me for several diagnostic tests. I called her to ask a question and try to gather all of the medical information she had received and when she called me back she told me she was no longer able to accommodate me in her practice. I had no idea why, she would not tell me why. I was left hanging, without any answers, and feeling lost without answers.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Levoir and have been impressed by her professionalism and her attention to detail in reviewing our maladies.

Great Doc

Posted on January 26th, 2014

I havn't been to a primary doctor in a while. She made the appointment easy for me and comfortable . She has been great at explanations and listens. Staff is nice too. Would recommend.

Wonderful!

Posted on November 15th, 2013

I feel like I FINALLY found a doctor who is compassionate, skilled and accommodating! My husband and I have tried a handful of primary care doctors and were so happy we finally found Dr. Levoir! Unlike some other physicians, she is extremely skilled and competent at treating most illness WITHOUT needing to refer you to a specialist. Dr. Levoir takes time with her patients and is truly cares! We are so happy we found her!

Great

Posted on October 21st, 2012

She really cares and makes you feel valued.

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Levoir to any of my family or friends looking for a doctor. All of the staff is friendly, outgoing and convey a genuine sense of caring for you. Dr. Levoir is awesome. Her bedside manner was impeccable, she listened when I spoke and spent a great deal of time with me discussing my health and concerns. The wait time was no longer than any other office and was shorter than some I have experienced elsewhere.

Office staff and policies

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Not only do they give me a hard time when I need immediate care. They will not give reminder calls for appointments. They will not cooperate when FMLA paperwork needs to be filled out. They will not adjust at all to the hours I need. Sometimes they are less than friendly.

new patient

Posted on July 20th, 2012

I am a new patient and have had issues with doctors in the past. I meet Dr. Levoir and her staff and was impressed. Both herself and her staff are caring and she takes time to listen and I do not feel like I am being talked to. So far so great!