A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jura
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Jura, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Jura graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Jura has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Jura MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Jura practice?
- Dr. Joseph Jura has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Jura practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.