A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Jura, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jura graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jura has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Jura practice?
Dr. Joseph Jura practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians, Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.