A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Brooke Benz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Brooke Benz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Brooke Benz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gender Knee
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benz graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Benz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- St. Vincent`s, Tuality, Pro Seaside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Brooke Benz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A Brooke Benz practice?
- Dr. A Brooke Benz has 1 office location.
Dr. A Brooke Benz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Surgeons and Beaverton Orthopedic Surgeons.