Dr. J Astik Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. J Astik?

October 3rd, 2015

Caring and Interested

Dr. Astik has been my and my family's doctor for many years. He has never misdiagnosed any of us. He listens to every symptom we have and asks follow up questions. He is never in a hurry and takes as much time as needed to diagnose us and treat us with the needed medications, etc. His nursing staff is not always the friendliest. There could be some improvement here.

June 29th, 2015

Would not go to ever again. I went to see for pain in my body and he said it was shingles but gave me nothing for it. It was a pinched nerve I found out. I asked about treating me for my other things and was told one thing for each visit. Yes they make more money that way.

November 1st, 2011

Would Not Recommend

I came in originally for a parasite infection, which turned up positive.When I came in and shared the log of symptoms I'd been keeping for a couple of weeks and insisted there was something wrong with my health, he shirked me off, gave me a B12 shot, a prescription for some anti-anxiety medication and sent me on my way.I asked about a blood test or running any kind of test, and he insisted that it was all in my head.I switched to a different internist (the only board certified internist in my town) who, during my very first appointment, scheduled me to have several blood tests completed. Weeks later the blood test results showed a positive reading for Lyme antibodies in my blood. I would not recommend Dr. Astik for a number of reasons, the most important reason being that he does not listen to his patients and his bedside manner is debatable.

Type 2 Diabetes