A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ba Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ba Nguyen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Body Imaging
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ba Duong Nguyen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ba D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ba Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ba Nguyen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.