A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ba Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ba Tran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ba Ngoc Tran MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ba N. Tran practice?
- Dr. Ba Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Ba Tran practices Pediatrics near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians.