A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ba Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ba Tran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans