A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babac Shahmohamady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babac Shahmohamady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babac Shahmohamady, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahmohamady graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shahmohamady has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babac Shahmohamady MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Babac Shahmohamady practice?
- Dr. Babac Shahmohamady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babac Shahmohamady practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See San Bernardino Obstetricians & Gynecologists.