A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baback Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabbay
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabbay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baback Gabbay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baback Bob Gabbay MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Baback B. Gabbay practice?
- Dr. Baback Gabbay has 1 office location.
Dr. Baback Gabbay practices Psychiatry near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Psychiatrists.