A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babafemi Adenuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babafemi Adenuga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babafemi Adenuga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adenuga graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adenuga has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babafemi Adenuga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Babafemi Adenuga practice?
- Dr. Babafemi Adenuga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babafemi Adenuga practices Family Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Family Physicians.