A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Abai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Abai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Abai, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abai graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Abai MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Babak Abai practice?
- Dr. Babak Abai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Babak Abai practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.