Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Babak Abai
Dr. Babak Abai, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Abai is affiliated with University Hospital, Cooper Hospital Umc and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Abai has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Babak Abai has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Babak Abai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Danielle Pineda
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi9
Dr. Adam Bodzin
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10