Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Arashahi
Dr. Robert Arashahi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ, with other offices in Keene, NH and Chandler, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arashahi is affiliated with Cheshire Medical Center,The. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Arashahi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Arashahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.
Dr. Obinna Egbo
Gilbert, AZ 0.61 mi23
Dr. Maria Alexov
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Gilbert, AZ 1.53 mi19
Dr. Michael Gordon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Gilbert, AZ 1.60 mi38