A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Azizzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Azizzadeh, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Azizzadeh, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Azizzadeh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Azizzadeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Head & Neck Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Azizzadeh FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Babak Azizzadeh practice?
- Dr. Babak Azizzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Azizzadeh practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Otolaryngologists and Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.