Babak Azizzadeh, FACS, MD
9401 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 650
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
310-657-2203
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Consultion  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2014

I thought his staff were very arrogant and not accommodating at all. And his financial consultant was not even willing to work with the client,all she cared about was the price. What is the point of being a consultant if you are not then willing to flex?

|  best facial plastic surgeon!!!  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2014

amazing results and the best surgeon i have seen. highly recommended!

|  Reanimation I don't think so...  |  show details
by Lauren on Nov 4th, 2013

I went for a consult and I was not impressed. I also was not impressed with the photos of his reanimation patients (why I need plastic surgery in the first place). He is honest about his results but very expensive for questionable results. I don't hire a plastic surgeon for being a nice guy....I hire him because he is the best surgeon (hands down). I have seen better and will consult elsewhere.

|  rhinoplasty  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I just got a rhinoplasty / septoplasty and turbanite reduction surgery with him. He is seriously an Artist and that you can't learn. He is the best of the best. I am happy with my results and if for any reason I won't be in 6 months or so I'm sure he will stand by his work. I didn't bruise and on a pain level of 1-10 i would rate the whole process a 3. The scar was completely gone and nothing but the softest of pink lines not even 8 days later. He rocks!! Thanks Doc!

|  Incredible Dr. with an artistic eye  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

Dr. Azizzadeh is caring, conservative yet talented and artistic. He is an excellent listener extremely detail oriented, patient and talented.

|  Great experience with Dr. Azizzadeh  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

I loved Dr. Azizzadeh and the work he did. He answered all my questions and concerns. And he didn't try to move me out of the office as soon as possible, which I appreciated. My rhinoplasty looks great and very natural. I could not be happier with Dr. Azizzadeh. I would certainly recommend him to others.

|  Dr A is the best!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2011

I am so happy with my experiences with Dr Azizzadeh! My rhinoplasty process with him was great. From the consultation to the surgery, Dr Azizzadeh was such a wonderful doctor and walked me through the entire process. He was very concerned with what I wanted and how I felt after the surgery. He is the best!!

|  Dr. A is the BEST Facial Plastic Surgeon EVER!!!  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2011

I wouldn't trust my face to ANYONE ELSE!! He is amazing...I have been going to him for 4 years and I cannot say enough about him...seriously! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great facial plastic surgeon. I am very very very picky, too, and drive 100 miles to see him every three months. It's SO worth it, though!! :)

Sep 28th, 2011

I was so happy with Dr. Azizzadeh and his work. He is so, so nice and a great surgeon. I wouldn't trust anybody else now.

|  a grateful pateint  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Azizzadeh is one of the most compassionate, caring, and professional physicians I have ever seen. My results have been incredible and I am so grateful to be his patient.

|  The Most Honest, Real, Genuine Doctor Ever :)  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

Dr. Azizzadeh is amazing...I have been going to him for over two years and he is really a true artist. He specializes in faces, so that is his sole focus. He truly understands facial symmetry, proportions. In a city filled with Doctors who are overzealous and oftentimes go crazy "overworking" their patients, Dr. Azizzadeh is the first one who will say "no, you don't need it", before he will do anything that jeopardizes his reputation or makes you look "fake". I personally can attest that I have driven up from OC to see him in LA several times and drove home without having had anything done, because he told me "no". He truly cares about his patients and genuinely wants to do the right thing, and have the best possible results. I have been to many doctors over the years, especially for fillers, and Dr. A is an ACE at making you look NATURAL and preserving your youth as long as possible, without invasive surgery procedures. I trust him implicitly and will continue to see him for years to come! :)

|  He`s as Genuine, Real, & Honest as they come.........  |  show details
by kimberly35 at Citysearch on Aug 12th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Azizzadeh is amazing...I have been going to him for over two years and he is really a true artist. He specializes in faces, so that is his sole focus. He truly understands facial symmetry, proportions. In a city filled with Doctors who are overzealous and oftentimes go crazy \"overworking\" their patients, Dr. Azizzadeh is the first one who will say \"no, you don`t need it\", before he will do anything that jeopardizes his reputation or makes you look \"fake\". I personally can attest that I have driven up from OC to see him in LA several times and drove home without having had anything done, because he told me \"no\". He truly cares about his patients and genuinely wants to do the right thing, and have the best possible results. I have been to many doctors over the years, especially for fillers, and Dr. A is an ACE at making you look NATURAL and preserving your youth as long as possible, without invasive surgery procedures. I trust him implicitly and will continue to see him for years to come! Edit - Delete

|  Wonderful Revision Rhinoplasty  |  show details
May 1st, 2011

I had awful results from a rhinoplasty operation 3 years ago. I was so upset with how my nose looked, but scared to go in for another procedure. I figured it could only get worse. I discovered Dr Azizzadeh and went in for a consultation. He told me that we could do a revision rhinoplasty and achieve the look I was originally going for. It has been almost 6 months since the nose job and I am already so pleased with the results. My nose looks great and it is just going to keep getting better. Dr Azizzadeh knows what he is doing! Go to him for your rhinoplasty and avoid the disaster I had to deal with.

|  I would look at this Dr. if you are thinking of facial plastic procedure  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Dr Azizzadeh is an incredible physician. He really took the time to explain all of my options and I never felt pressured. I ended up going with his recommendation and am so happy with the results. My friends all think I look great and no one can tell Ive had any work done! I did a lot of research online before my surgery and found that Dr. Azizzadeh is a "face only" surgeon which makes sense, would you have a carpenter build your whole house? I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.If you want to find out more information I would visit his website which is very informative. www.facialplastics.info

|  Dr Azizzadeh gave me my confidence back!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2011

A few years ago I broke my nose but wasn't able to get rhinoplasty to repair it at the time. A few months ago I was finally ready to get my nose fixed and a friend highly recommended Dr Azizzadeh. He worked wonders with my deformed nose. I had always like my nose before my accident and had a hard time dealing with an unshapely nose. Now, thanks to Dr Azizzadeh, my nose looks even better than before, and I am no longer self conscious. I HIGHLY recommend you go see Dr Azizzadeh for your rhinoplasty, or any other procedure.

|  kind, careful, conservative, and a great listener  |  show details
by Beth Morrison on Jan 12th, 2011

I had Bells Palsy and half of my face paralyzed for several years before deciding on Dr.Azizzadeh. Additionally, I had Bells Palsy on the other half of my face which had largely but not totally recovered. I waited to pick the right surgeon, and one who was honest with me about what he could and could not do. I was more than thrilled with my surgery. He did what he said he could do. He could not make me perfect, but he had told me in what ways that would be ahead of time. He had also offered me a couple of different choices and options and I felt I was part of the team. I would go to him again for surgery and I still fly across the country to see him for ongoing advice, Botox, and fillers.

Dec 13th, 2010

Truly an AMAZING surgeon, and a really nice guy! Dr Azizzadeh is one of the most respected and renowned facial plastics in the country for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He did a rhinoplasty for one of my best friends and she is extremely happy with her results. Now she continues to go back to him for her fillers and Botox. Dr Azizzadeh truly is an amazing surgeon, a really nice guy, and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

|  Gentle, Caring, Expensive  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

Highly rated, although so-so result and expensiveNot completely happy with a cheek lift, fat transfer and upper/lower eye lift.Will need revision for the upper eyelid, the result is uneven. I would have expected a better job for the money, $20,000 in all.

Doctor's Response

I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your experience at Dr Azizzadeh's office on Vitals.com. I'm am sorry you did not have a better experience at our office, but if you give us the opportunity Dr Azizzadeh would like to see you again and figure out what he can do to give you the results you were looking for. Please call us anytime, and tell them Risa sent you. Either way, thanks for visiting us in the first place and helping to make us better. Thanks, Risa Luksa

|  A truly AMAZING surgeon and a really nice guy!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2010

|  Truly an AMAZING surgeon, and a really nice guy!  |  show details
by Risa Goldman at Citysearch on Sep 9th, 2010 on citysearch.com

by francescamari on Sep 7th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. Azizzadeh did a revision rhinoplasty on me three weeks ago. I am thrilled! I went in to him after a bad surgery 10 years ago. I had collapsed cartillage, a deviated septum and a nose that looked worse than before. I had given up finding a surgeon that

Doctor's Response

I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your positive experience at Dr Azizzadeh's office on Vitals.com. We are so happy to hear that you are thrilled with your results, and hope you continue to share your story so others in your situation can find Dr Azizzadeh as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again, Risa