Dr. Babak Azizzadeh MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2015
So average
I went for a consultation with Dr. Azizzadeh, hoping to fix my botched nose from a previous plastic surgeon. The consultation was $250 and let me just say not worth it!! 10 minutes into my consultation he was already irritated with my questions. On top of that the receptionist was rude and visibly upset I was complaining about the wait time. The cherry on top was at the end when I was quoted 22k for my surgery. If I'm willing to spend 22k on a nose job I'll go to Nassif and get it done right! This doctor should not charge a consultation fee. I'm still upset about wasting that money.

October 26th, 2015
Worst dr ever!!!!!!
Made inappropriate comments regarding a piercing I have and sexually stimulated it. I waited there all day he was the worst dr I have ever seen. He did not anwser any questions I had or concerns about a history of infections that wouldn't clear up. He slapped me in the neck with a stethoscope, pretty sure that's not a usual asculation point.

February 17th, 2014
Consultion
I thought his staff were very arrogant and not accommodating at all. And his financial consultant was not even willing to work with the client,all she cared about was the price. What is the point of being a consultant if you are not then willing to flex?

January 10th, 2014
best facial plastic surgeon!!!
amazing results and the best surgeon i have seen. highly recommended!

November 5th, 2013
Reanimation I don't think so...
I went for a consult and I was not impressed. I also was not impressed with the photos of his reanimation patients (why I need plastic surgery in the first place). He is honest about his results but very expensive for questionable results. I don't hire a plastic surgeon for being a nice guy....I hire him because he is the best surgeon (hands down). I have seen better and will consult elsewhere.

August 1st, 2012
rhinoplasty
I just got a rhinoplasty / septoplasty and turbanite reduction surgery with him. He is seriously an Artist and that you can't learn. He is the best of the best. I am happy with my results and if for any reason I won't be in 6 months or so I'm sure he will stand by his work. I didn't bruise and on a pain level of 1-10 i would rate the whole process a 3. The scar was completely gone and nothing but the softest of pink lines not even 8 days later. He rocks!! Thanks Doc!

January 18th, 2012
Incredible Dr. with an artistic eye
Dr. Azizzadeh is caring, conservative yet talented and artistic. He is an excellent listener extremely detail oriented, patient and talented.

October 25th, 2011
Great experience with Dr. Azizzadeh
I loved Dr. Azizzadeh and the work he did. He answered all my questions and concerns. And he didn't try to move me out of the office as soon as possible, which I appreciated. My rhinoplasty looks great and very natural. I could not be happier with Dr. Azizzadeh. I would certainly recommend him to others.

October 17th, 2011
Dr A is the best!
I am so happy with my experiences with Dr Azizzadeh! My rhinoplasty process with him was great. From the consultation to the surgery, Dr Azizzadeh was such a wonderful doctor and walked me through the entire process. He was very concerned with what I wanted and how I felt after the surgery. He is the best!!

October 9th, 2011
Dr. A is the BEST Facial Plastic Surgeon EVER!!!
I wouldn't trust my face to ANYONE ELSE!! He is amazing...I have been going to him for 4 years and I cannot say enough about him...seriously! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great facial plastic surgeon. I am very very very picky, too, and drive 100 miles to see him every three months. It's SO worth it, though!! :)

September 28th, 2011
I was so happy with Dr. Azizzadeh and his work. He is so, so nice and a great surgeon. I wouldn't trust anybody else now.

September 1st, 2011
a grateful pateint
Dr. Azizzadeh is one of the most compassionate, caring, and professional physicians I have ever seen. My results have been incredible and I am so grateful to be his patient.