Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
Kind, knowledgable, and trustworthy. Would definitely recommend!

January 19th, 2015
Avoid at all cost!!!
The office is a mess. Appointment times doesn't matter. You will spend an hour waiting in best case scenario. The doctor doesn't call with the results of the tests. They wanted me to come into the office again to wait for 2 hours to see the doctor for 2 minute to tell me the results of the basic test, just to bill me and my insurance one more time. Next, the doctor promised to call back to schedule a surgery after submitting my claim to the insurance and I have never heard from him and or his office since. When I called the office and requested the records of the ultrasounds, the office refused to fax anything stating I have to notify them in advance. When I said I would come and pick it up myself they said they would not release any records to me. After that I called the imaging center directly and got my results faxed within a minute. I have wasted two months of my time with this doctor (I am not even talking about money).

March 27th, 2014
patient
Worst Dr. Ever!!

September 6th, 2013
Poor
Sent a sample to a laboratoty not covered by insurance, ended up paying $200 out of pocket, plus co-payment for visit. Office would refuse to help, and never confirmed with the insurance, washing their hands. Asked to leave urine sample on top of bathroom counter with your name on it, very unprofessional, Receptionist is rude. Wait time is unacceptable. Does not accept credit. Overall disatisfied. Asking for follow up after follow up just to make more money.

May 3rd, 2010
Great Urologist, with a wonderful bedside manner!
Dr. Bamshad is avery attentive Dr. He took all the time I needed to answer all of my questions, while doing extensive testing. Great bedside manner. Makes one feel very comfortable and at ease. I think he is a great diagnostician and would see him again, in a heart beat!

April 2nd, 2010
He Listens
Even when his office is busy, he and his very friendly staff are attentive to your needs. He values your input and questions and he has always offered me choices of treatments explaining any pros and cons of them in how they may impact me. Many doctors don't seem to really want to hear what it is you think you know about your condition. Dr. Bamshad is not one of them.

January 5th, 2010
A VERY CARING DR.
I WANT GO TO ANY OTHER DR.