A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Barcohana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Barcohana, Fellowship-Trained Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Neck Injuries
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Barcohana graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Barcohana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Barcohana MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Babak Barcohana practice?
- Dr. Babak Barcohana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babak Barcohana practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.