A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Barcohana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Barcohana, Fellowship-Trained Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barcohana graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Barcohana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Barcohana MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Babak Barcohana practice?
- Dr. Babak Barcohana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babak Barcohana practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.