A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Bozorgnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Bozorgnia is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bozorgnia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Bozorgnia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozorgnia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bozorgnia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Bozorgnia MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Babak Bozorgnia practice?
- Dr. Babak Bozorgnia has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Bozorgnia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.