A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Bozorgnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Bozorgnia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bozorgnia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bozorgnia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Bozorgnia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozorgnia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bozorgnia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Bozorgnia MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Babak Bozorgnia practice?
- Dr. Babak Bozorgnia has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Bozorgnia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.