Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Babak Eshaghian
Dr. Babak Eshaghian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Anaheim, CA and Beverly Hills, CA (and 1 other location). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eshaghian is affiliated with USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Babak Eshaghian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Babak Eshaghian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Mahmood Khaledy
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi6
Dr. Matthew Sofer
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Paola Sequeira
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi11