A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Jahan-Parwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Jahan-Parwar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahan-Parwar graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jahan-Parwar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Jahan-Parwar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Babak Jahan-Parwar practice?
- Dr. Babak Jahan-Parwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Jahan-Parwar practices Otolaryngology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Otolaryngologists.