A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Khademi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khademi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khademi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khademi graduated from Dokuz Eylul Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Khademi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Khademi MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Babak Khademi practice?
- Dr. Babak Khademi has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Khademi practices Radiology and Body Imaging near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Radiologists.