A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Khademi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khademi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khademi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khademi graduated from Dokuz Eylul Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Khademi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Khademi MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Babak Khademi practice?
- Dr. Babak Khademi has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Khademi practices Radiology and Body Imaging near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Radiologists.