A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Larian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Larian, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Voice Disorders
- Zenker Diverticulum
Education & Awards
Dr. Larian graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Larian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Larian FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Babak Larian practice?
- Dr. Babak Larian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babak Larian practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Otolaryngologists and Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.