Dr. Babak Litkouhi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2015
AWESOME DOC
There isn't enough space to EXPLAIN HOW AMAZING Dr Litkouhi is. I was admitted into HUMC for a Cervical pregnancy. I was seen by a team of Specialist all who felt that my only option to treat this was a RADICAL HYSTERECTOMY. Not Dr. Litkouhi. He night his compassion and most importantly: options!! We managed this nightmare without surgery with my uterus intact. I'll never have enough words to THANK DR. LITKOUHI for his professionalism, kindness and expertise!!! Highly recommended!!

June 3rd, 2015
Dr. LITKOUHI IS AMAZING!
Absolutely love Dr. Litkouhi! He is an amazing doctor! I trust Dr. Litkouhi! He explains things very well! He spends time with you to assure that all your concerns and questions are answered. I happy for him that he got married this past May, but sad that he moved to CT. I live in NJ so going to CT is at least a two hour one way trip from my home, however if I don't feel like the doctor that is replacing him at Hackensack is good I will be traveling to CT!

August 25th, 2013
patient
He is amazing.

August 24th, 2012
Just the beginning
My mom is in the way beginning stage of this horrific journey and we just met Dr. Litkouhi I know trust from the couple of times he has come to visit my Mom, she is in the best possible hands, thank you to this wonderful Dr for making my mom so very comfortable in this time of need. We look foward to you making her all better, my mom is my best friend in the world and I have all the faith and trust in you.

May 17th, 2012
A very caring doctor...
My experience with Dr. Litkouhi has been wonderful. He is knowledgeable, kind and very caring. He takes plenty of time with you to explain things so you can understand them, and he never makes you feel rushed. He always answered all my questions and I felt that I could get a hold of him any time I needed. He is very prompt to return a phone call and genuinely care about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

November 1st, 2010
Dr.Litkouhi is a five star doctor in all areas above.:) Thank you for your attention to detail and expertise in your field.