Dr. Babak Litkouhi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Babak Litkouhi?

Great individual!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Tremendous Surgeon. Courteous and Caring person. Highly Recommend this Doctor! Thank you for everything! Nanette and Joey Ruggiero

AWESOME DOC

Posted on August 31st, 2015

There isn't enough space to EXPLAIN HOW AMAZING Dr Litkouhi is. I was admitted into HUMC for a Cervical pregnancy. I was seen by a team of Specialist all who felt that my only option to treat this was a RADICAL HYSTERECTOMY. Not Dr. Litkouhi. He night his compassion and most importantly: options!! We managed this nightmare without surgery with my uterus intact. I'll never have enough words to THANK DR. LITKOUHI for his professionalism, kindness and expertise!!! Highly recommended!!

Dr. LITKOUHI IS AMAZING!

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Litkouhi! He is an amazing doctor! I trust Dr. Litkouhi! He explains things very well! He spends time with you to assure that all your concerns and questions are answered. I happy for him that he got married this past May, but sad that he moved to CT. I live in NJ so going to CT is at least a two hour one way trip from my home, however if I don't feel like the doctor that is replacing him at Hackensack is good I will be traveling to CT!

patient

Posted on August 26th, 2013

He is amazing.

Just the beginning

Posted on August 25th, 2012

My mom is in the way beginning stage of this horrific journey and we just met Dr. Litkouhi I know trust from the couple of times he has come to visit my Mom, she is in the best possible hands, thank you to this wonderful Dr for making my mom so very comfortable in this time of need. We look foward to you making her all better, my mom is my best friend in the world and I have all the faith and trust in you.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2012

A very caring doctor...

Posted on May 17th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Litkouhi has been wonderful. He is knowledgeable, kind and very caring. He takes plenty of time with you to explain things so you can understand them, and he never makes you feel rushed. He always answered all my questions and I felt that I could get a hold of him any time I needed. He is very prompt to return a phone call and genuinely care about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Dr.Litkouhi is a five star doctor in all areas above.:) Thank you for your attention to detail and expertise in your field.

Great Doctor