Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 9 reviews

January 3rd, 2017
Gastric sleeve surgery
I had lost 65 pounds so far after my gastric sleeve surgery. Dr. M made me feel confident about my decision to have the surgery despite of all the negativity from family. From the start to finish Dr Moen and his staff were very informative and very helpful in discussing everything that would be involved in my Sleeve gastrectomy procedure. They made me feel very comfortable when I was nervous and anxious about what was going to happen. Everything went great and I am so grateful with the result! I continue to lose 2-3 pounds weekly…..Thrilled!

January 3rd, 2017
Gastric sleeve surgery

December 21st, 2016
Liposuction surgery
Dr. Moein was really awesome! He made me feel relaxed and confident in my decision to undergo liposuction surgery. I’ m so thankful that he made things easy for me. I am planning to go back for more work some day and I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family! He was thoughtful and compassionate.

October 7th, 2016
Amazing experience!
Dr. Moein was recommended to me by some of my friends. So, I made a ring and scheduled for an appointment. One of his staff answered my call and talked about my concerns. During the day of my schedule, I was personally greeted by Dr. Moein and immediately discussed all things. As I have observed, I found out that there were few problems on skin like wrinkles. Maybe I was just stress and needed some treatment. He did some filler injection; it was all worth it and pretty satisfied with my experience. After few weeks of treatment the result was extremely great. Thanks a lot to Dr. Moien! Highly recommended!

July 23rd, 2016
Gratitude
Wonderful doc, saved my life

October 27th, 2015
Amazing results!!!
I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Moein - the result is exceptional! I love my new breast and the doctor is very professional and knowledgeable and gives plenty of time for a consultation. He was not pushy and very pleasant. I am coming for my butt lift soon )

March 20th, 2013
Changed my life
Dr. Moein (what his staff calls him instead of Moeinolmolki) has literally changed my life. I've struggled with morbid obesity since childhood — more than 50 years. Having tried everything else I decided to investigate bariatric surgery. While evaluating me he discovered I had a very large hiatal hernia. My primary care doctor knew that and told me to lose weight to get rid of the acid reflux. Dr. Moein correctly said that might mask the symptoms but would not solve the problem — my stomach was protruding into my chest. I switched my PCP after that! Dr. Moiein fixed the hiatal hernia at the same time as he installed the gastric band and I have been completely free of acid reflux since that day. I can't tell you what a joy it is to be able to sleep without elevating my upper body. It took him over 2 hours to fix the hernia and only 45 minutes for the gastric band. The gastric band has also been a success. I've lost 100 pounds and ***kept it off*** for 3 years now. His manner was a little off-putting at first but he really cares about each patient and spends as much time as necessary every visit. Dr. Moein is one of the best doctors I've ever had and I will be sorry to leave him when I move from the area in a few months. There has been terrific follow-up and I know I was blessed when the luck of the draw paired me with Dr. Moeinolmolki.

August 15th, 2012
Dr. Moein and his staff are great.

March 31st, 2012
Dr. Moeinolmolki's the right man for the job!
Dr. Moeinolmolke is absolutely genuine, extremely well-educated and skilled in his surgical areas of expertise. He helped me to fully understand the process, which allayed any fears/misconceptions I might have had. He truly is a gentleman with kind/gentle bedside manner. He doesn't miss a step and that gave me all the confidence I needed to just be a patient and be cared for....which, at that point in my life, I needed. I now have a second chance at living my life and I thank God for this chance and I also thank God for putting this precious man in my life: Dr. Moeinolmolki. He is a special man and if dreams could come true I'd have a second chance at love in this life with a man whom I find captivating....