Overall Review

no change

May 24th, 2016
excellent doctor,

April 14th, 2016
I have been to many drs. for my IBS and over the years have been dismissed. Dr. Mohajer listen to me and recommended some new treatments for my condition. I also suffer from GERD. I am feeling so much better physically and mentally. I give him 10 stars. I would recommend him to my family and friends. His office staff and the staff at the Endoscopy center are highly professional and compassionate. Wonderful experience!

July 9th, 2012
Excellence in Professionalism and Courtesy
I have what turns out to be a rather uncommon problem and have found that Dr. Mohajer's approach has proven most helpful in finding a timely solution. I would highly recommend him to anyone with GI problems.

June 29th, 2012
Exceptional Gastroenterologist
Extremely professional; excellent bedside manner; very compassionate; takes time to listen to what patient has to say; very organized; very punctual; staff is professional and pleasant; would highly recommend him to others

February 27th, 2012
Wish I could have found him sooner...
Dr. Mohajer is THE best doctor I have ever been to in the NYC area. Where do I begin--professional, courteous, kind-hearted, thorough, accurate, perceptive...he goes above and beyond to make sure that he and his staff are always there for his patients.He genuinely seems to care, listens to his patients, is thorough and accurate in his diagnosis, and perhaps most importantly, follows up. I have never had to try to track him down for lab results, follow-up phone calls, or questions. Not only is he prompt in responding back to me, but I have never had to wait for lab or test results. As soon as he has these available, he always calls to speak to me about the results, answer any questions, and advise me as to the next step.Dr.Mohajer is patient and thorough with undergoing numerous tests to calm my anxiety and locate the cause of my symptoms. He listened to me when I told him that something didn't feel right even when other doctors brushed me off and while it took a couple of months, he has finally located the source of my chronic GI problems. While we're still experimenting with treatment options, he has helped me already glimpse periods symptom-free, and I have the utmost confidence in his ability to help me find that long-term.

December 12th, 2010
Considering it was a colonoscopy, an excellent experience!
No one likes to have a colonoscopy (at least the prep!) but Dr. Mohajer was so attentive, good humored, and kind that I highly recommend him. Plus he does the procedure on Saturdays (as well as during the week), which made scheduling the procedure a breeze for me. I highly recommend him.

July 13th, 2010
Great GI Dr
He once called me out of the blue to let me know of a new medication that had just become available. He's always treated me with respect and in spite of the insurance limitations that prevent doctors from spending enough time with their patients, he's always taken the time necessary. Great DR!

May 11th, 2010
Amazing bedside manner!
Let's face it, it is an uncomfortable dr's appt as it is but Dr Mohajer makes you feel so much better. I highly recommend him!

November 20th, 2009
He's great
I really like Dr M. I've been through many gastros in the 20 years of colitis and he's certainly tops. He really impressed me when on vacation, I was driving and received a random phone call. He called to notify me that a new drug had been released for my condition and if I was interested in trying it. He gave the pros and cons and let me make the decision. Great guy, means well, and is on the money.If he cant spend a lot of time with you, blame the insurance companies, which only allow 15 min per patient. He spent more.

October 29th, 2009
An amazing doctor.Really spentmuch time with me.

October 19th, 2009
He was very attentive, knowledgeable and great bedside manners!!!!