A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Mokhlesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Mokhlesi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mokhlesi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mokhlesi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Mokhlesi, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mokhlesi graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Mokhlesi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Bob Mokhlesi M.Sc and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Babak B. Mokhlesi practice?
- Dr. Babak Mokhlesi has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Mokhlesi practices Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pulmonologists.