A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Mokhlesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Mokhlesi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Mokhlesi, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mokhlesi graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Mokhlesi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Bob Mokhlesi M.Sc and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Babak B. Mokhlesi practice?
- Dr. Babak Mokhlesi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Babak Mokhlesi practices Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pulmonologists.