A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Morvarid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Morvarid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Morvarid, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Morvarid graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Morvarid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Morvarid MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Babak Morvarid practice?
- Dr. Babak Morvarid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babak Morvarid practices Neurology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Englewood Neurologists.