A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Navi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Navi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Navi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Navi graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Navi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Benjamin Navi MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Babak B. Navi practice?
- Dr. Babak Navi has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Navi practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.