A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Navi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Navi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Navi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Malformations
- Vascular Neurology; Cerebral Vascular Malformation; Vascular Malformation; Stroke; Intracerebral Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Navi graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Navi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Navi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Babak B. Navi practice?
Dr. Babak Navi practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.