Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Babak Pirouz
Dr. Babak Pirouz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norton, VA, with other offices in Glen Burnie, MD and Hanover, MD (and 3 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pirouz is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center, Mountain View Regional Medical Center and Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Babak Pirouz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Babak Pirouz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norton, VA.
Dr. Hayan Moualla
Hematology and Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Norton, VA 0 mi12
Dr. Ismael Tura
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Norton, VA 0 mi17
Dr. Craig Graul
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Norton, VA 0 mi16