A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Rad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Rad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Rad, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rad graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Naghshieneh Rad MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Babak N. Rad practice?
- Dr. Babak Rad has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Rad practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.