A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Rad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Rad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Rad, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rad graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Naghshieneh Rad MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Babak N. Rad practice?
- Dr. Babak Rad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Babak Rad practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Colorectal Surgeons and Newport Beach Surgeons.