A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Saadatmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Saadatmand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Saadatmand, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadatmand graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Saadatmand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
- Forest Hills Hospital - Nslij
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Saadatmand MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Babak Saadatmand practice?
- Dr. Babak Saadatmand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Babak Saadatmand practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and Roslyn, NY.
See Augusta Emergency Physicians and Augusta Internists.