A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Sarani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Sarani, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarani graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sarani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Sarani MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Babak Sarani practice?
- Dr. Babak Sarani has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Sarani practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.