A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Sarani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Sarani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Sarani, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarani graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sarani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Sarani MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Babak Sarani practice?
- Dr. Babak Sarani has 1 office location.
Dr. Babak Sarani practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.