Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Babak Sarani
Dr. Babak Sarani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Sarani is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Hospital of the University of PA. He speaks English.
Dr. Babak Sarani has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Babak Sarani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Lakhmir Chawla
Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi22
Dr. Nini Khozeimeh
Washington, DC 0.01 mi9
Dr. Benjamin Biteman
General Surgery, Residency
Washington, DC 0.01 mi3