A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Vakili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Vakili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Vakili, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakili graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vakili has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Vakili MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Babak Vakili practice?
- Dr. Babak Vakili has 7 office locations.
Dr. Babak Vakili practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.