A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Vakili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Vakili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Vakili, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakili graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vakili has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vakili accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Babak Vakili practice?
Dr. Babak Vakili practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Newark Surgeons.