Babak Vakili MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Egg Harbor Township, NJ

January 16th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. V was right on time. His staff were kind, compassionate and helped to answer a few questions I had. When I went in for my appt. with Dr. V, he put me at ease, asked a few questions and then examined me to be sure that what I was saying my other Urologist had told me was true. He was gentle and told me each and every thing he would be checking. I would send my Mother to him if she had a problem that he could fix. I give him 4 stars. If I could give him 10 stars, I would.

December 15th, 2013
Awful doctor
This is the worst doctor and his staff is terrible. I use to go to him when he was at Cooper University Hospital. Go to another doctor he isn't worth it.

July 16th, 2013
the best
I thought I was facing surgery so I was really doing my homework. Dr. Vakili had been referred to me by my brother's doctor. He was one of three urogynecologists that I visited. Twice, I drove the 1.5 hour distance to see him. He and his staff including Judy, Tanya and Amanda were worth the travel. I had an introductory visit where Dr. V took 30 minutes to explain in detail to me and husband my options. To my delight and surprise he did not recommend surgery. I then had a follow up office procedure, and a couple of follow up phone calls since I live in AZ. Each interaction was met with professionalism, respect, compassion and consideration for the fact that I live out of state. Dr. Vakili was the best.