Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Patti Nash Jackson on Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. V was right on time. His staff were kind, compassionate and helped to answer a few questions I had. When I went in for my appt. with Dr. V, he put me at ease, asked a few questions and then examined me to be sure that what I was saying my other Urologist had told me was true. He was gentle and told me each and every thing he would be checking. I would send my Mother to him if she had a problem that he could fix. I give him 4 stars. If I could give him 10 stars, I would.

Awful doctor show details Awful doctor
Dec 15th, 2013

This is the worst doctor and his staff is terrible. I use to go to him when he was at Cooper University Hospital. Go to another doctor he isn't worth it.

the best show details the best
by Andrea Zeiner on Jul 16th, 2013

I thought I was facing surgery so I was really doing my homework. Dr. Vakili had been referred to me by my brother's doctor. He was one of three urogynecologists that I visited. Twice, I drove the 1.5 hour distance to see him. He and his staff including Judy, Tanya and Amanda were worth the travel. I had an introductory visit where Dr. V took 30 minutes to explain in detail to me and husband my options. To my delight and surprise he did not recommend surgery. I then had a follow up office procedure, and a couple of follow up phone calls since I live in AZ. Each interaction was met with professionalism, respect, compassion and consideration for the fact that I live out of state. Dr. Vakili was the best.