Dr. Babak Zamiri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2016
Dr. Zamiri has been my Rheumatologist doctor for the past six years. Dr. Zamiri along with Jessie Dharni and staff have managed my health care for my Autoimmune disease in a personal/professional manner. Dr. Zamiri has been a wonderful health care provider and has managed my health in concert with my other doctors so that I am able to maintain a good level of health. He continues to research and study all avenues that will lead to better health for me, I strongly recommend his practice.

October 23rd, 2016
the best in town
I take my mother and father to Dr. Zamiri for the past 6 years. He even give us more courteous attention than our family doctor. My mother respect and likes Dr. Zamiri as her own son. He is the only doctor that is respectful and compassionate to elderlies. we need to clone him

June 16th, 2016
This place is wonderful. The doctor are very helpful and know what they are doing. The staff is very friendly especially wendy, they will go out of there way to help you in any way

February 12th, 2016
Believes that Fibromyalgia is all in the head. Spent a total of 3 minutes with me after I waited 2 hours, never examined me, but says I need blood work and xrays. Every patient that he saw all got orders for blood work. Very disappointed in his diagnosis, see a physiologist, get some sleep, exercise and you will be okay.

April 29th, 2015
patient
It took me about 6 weeks to get in to see the doctor but it was well worth the wait. I have seen a couple other arthritis doctors and they were excellent, Dr. Zamiri is even better than them. He explains what you need to know in detail, takes questions as he is explaining. He gave me a lot of info that I didnt know about my medical problems.

April 23rd, 2015
Rude doctor. Doesn't listen. Get's mad when asked questions.

February 4th, 2015
Dr Zamiri is a very rude doctor
Dr. Zamiri makes you wait almost 3 hours to see him .. he does not come himself then he sent his nurse to see the patent. When i have questions for him I never get an answer from him because he never comes to see the patent.. When i ask the nurse to see Zamiri He comes in yelling and he say I can sent anybody I want to because this is my clinic and you don't have to see me!!!!

January 27th, 2015
Great doctor

December 15th, 2014
Waited over two (2) hours to see the doctor

November 21st, 2014
Extremely rude Dr.
I have to say that Dr. Zamiri is probably one of the rudest Dr. I have ever come across. I had some questions & concerns to my pain & when I questioned him he snapped at me in a very condescending way in which I did not appreciate. He has absolutely no bedside manner,makes you feel stupid for asking ANY questions and so I would never recommend him...EVER!

June 7th, 2014
One of the best
I have taken my daughter to see him for her lupus and fibromyalgia . We saw a rheumatologist at the university and could not get straight answer from him. Dr. Zamiri explained everything in simple plain English. My daughter is not anxious any more. I owe Dr. Zamiri

January 23rd, 2014
Best Dr. Zamiri and Staff
The waiting time for me to see the doctor was ONLY 10 minutes. The doctor discussed with me what he was going to do by ordering lab and xray test and he wanted me to return in 2 to 3 weeks. The receptionist explained the tests he was ordering and where I needed to go. She also explained the authorization process for returning to discuss the test results. I am looking forward to returning to this Dr. Zamiri.