Dr. Mohammed Iqbal MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Riverside, CA

July 23rd, 2015
horrible
Great doctor if you can get in to see him,I saw him once and his receptionist or nurse refused to see me or schedule an appointment,3weeks of calls no response

May 5th, 2014
Amazing doctor!
I don't understand why people complain about this doctor. His goal is to get you off drugs if you are a drug addict! How does that make him a bad doctor?! I can guarantee that the people who gave him bad reviews are all drug addicts. He has spent so much time treating my elderly mother. She was in so much pain and couldn't even walk. She tells me that she feels like dancing now. I think that is amazing.

June 12th, 2013
Office staff
Fara is a very competent and warm toward people.

June 12th, 2012
effectiveness of treatment
Though I liked doctor Iqbal, he was deficient in two important areas. His treatment involved spinal injections which were supposed to numb the nerves causing the pain. My wife received a series of three injections in one area of her back and another series in a different area of her back. She had to have injections repeated because they were ineffective. While this was going on he was reducing the pain medication she was taking. this is what we wanted. She wanted to get off of pain medication. the problem was that the shots were ineffective and he reduced her pain medication anyway. the result being that she was in terrible pain all the time. We had to ask that he reevaluate her, which he did. He said that if the shots weren't working he'd have to refer her back to her primary care doctor for treatment because he didn't prescribe pain medication as a method of treatment(only in conjunction with spinal injections). My wife suffered way too much pain. Even though we complained that the shots weren't working one or two days after the injections he didn't do anything to help her manage her pain and he repeated injections instead of providing some other treatment. If I had to pay cash for this care I would be furious.

June 11th, 2012
This Dr. changed my medication and did not do a follow up to see how I was doing, I almost had a heart attack.Leaving a message on his phone will never get to the Dr.I am now seeking a new "pain Management" Dr.

May 1st, 2012
AMAZING DOCTOR
Dr. Iqbal has a wonderful, kind bedside manner. He explains everything well and makes you feel at ease. So glad Dr. Eng referred us. Appointment was a breeze and Farrah in the office was so helpful at speeding up an MRI.

November 4th, 2011
Excellent caring doctor. Exceptional bedside manner. Friendly courteous staff.

September 1st, 2011
Good Dr! vary Bad Staff!!!!!
Staff was bad she woould not let me speck with my oun dr. i have left messege after messege call after call and still to this day know anhser from him...

June 30th, 2010
Excellent at everything!
I am new to Dr. Iqbal, I've only seen him twice. His patience with all of my questions was amazing. I was nervous to have my procedure done and he allowed my 15 year old son to be in the room to hold my hand. Only a caring person could be this way. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

June 3rd, 2010
wonderful doctor
Dr. Iqbal is an amazing doctor. He listens well and really cares about your well being. He is extremely kind and courteous, and most of all, he is determiend to help you. His procedures go exactly as he says they will and he explains everything extremely well. I love this doctor and I wish all my doctors were this kind. He has good staff, as well, though I miss his old "do it all" girl who left last year for school.

March 8th, 2010
he was the best doctor i've been to. the others couldn't figure out my problem. he was very accurate and the wait was quick. i extremely highly recommend riverside regional pain center and dr. babar iqbal