A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Abolade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babatunde Abolade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abolade
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abolade Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babatunde Abolade, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Child Mental Health (Mental Disorders Diagnosed in Childhood)
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abolade graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abolade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babatunde Kolawole Abolade MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Babatunde K. Abolade practice?
- Dr. Babatunde Abolade has 1 office location.
Dr. Babatunde Abolade practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.