A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Abolade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babatunde Abolade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babatunde Abolade, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abolade graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abolade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babatunde Kolawole Abolade MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Babatunde K. Abolade practice?
- Dr. Babatunde Abolade has 1 office location.
Dr. Babatunde Abolade practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.