A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Adetunji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babatunde Adetunji, Forensic Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babatunde Adetunji, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adetunji graduated from Obafemi Awolowo College Of Health Sciences, Ago Iwoye. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adetunji has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Friends Hospital, Philadelphia
- MHM Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babatunde Abayomi Adetunji MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Babatunde A. Adetunji practice?
- Dr. Babatunde Adetunji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babatunde Adetunji practices Forensic Psychiatry near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Haddonfield Psychiatrists.