A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Dosu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babatunde Dosu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babatunde Dosu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dosu graduated from University Of Ilorin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dosu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babatunde Idowu Dosu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Babatunde I. Dosu practice?
- Dr. Babatunde Dosu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Babatunde Dosu practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.