A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Eboreime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babatunde Eboreime is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babatunde Eboreime, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eboreime graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eboreime has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eboreime accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Babatunde A. Eboreime practice?
Dr. Babatunde Eboreime practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Obstetricians & Gynecologists.