A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Eboreime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babatunde Eboreime is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babatunde Eboreime, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eboreime graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eboreime has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babatunde Aiookhai Eboreime FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Babatunde A. Eboreime practice?
- Dr. Babatunde Eboreime has 1 office location.
Dr. Babatunde Eboreime practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Obstetricians & Gynecologists.