Dr. Babatunde Fagbamiye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Babatunde Fagbamiye?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Babatunde Fagbamiye?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

Non-responsive staff

I like Dr. Fab, but I have a terrible time getting prescriptions called in promptly. This time, for instance, I ran out of my medication one week before my next appointment. The pharmacy called the doctor to get a refill, and I called two days in a row. No response. The pharmacy had to lend me a few pills to get me to my next appointment. I am fed up with the uncaring attitude of the staff to my needs.

April 23rd, 2015

Customer Services

I'm new to Warner Robins, try to make an appointment to get new prescriptions, and the staff was very rude, didn't try to help me out at all, just cut me off and then hung up on me. Very unprofessional! I will let the military know to take our busy elsewhere!

February 11th, 2015

Just Bad, Sorry Dr Fab.

My first appointment I waited more than 2 hours. My second was more than an hour. I got close to waiting only 30 minutes and moved after a year. I had trouble understanding him (he had trouble understanding me too) When I finally left, he forgot to give me one of my prescriptions which I specifically asked for in the beginning of the appointment and was very important in the treatment of my disease. I called and asked him to call it in, which I was told he said he would. Went to the drugstore and no Rx. Called 2-3 times each day for the next 2 days and finally on the 4th day he told his staff I would have to drive back to Georgia, 5 hours away. I have severe back problems of which he was award. And then to beat it all, he charged me $50. I am quite aware that some of this was more than likely caused by his office staff. He should have fired most of them long ago. If I hadn't known I was going to move 4 months before, I would have left. Finally found someone to give me enough of my prescription to do until I could get an appointment in new location. Sorry Dr Fab. It is what it is.

March 15th, 2014

Awesome Doctor!! Cares about his patients!!: )

May 19th, 2010

Dr. Fagb. needs to hire a psychologist to help him out.

Dr. Fagb. just needs to hire a few psychologists to talk to the patients about their problems. Each patient would have 1 hour, if they needed it, every 2 weeks to once a month to talk with the psychologist. The psychologist could give her diagnosis of the patient to the office. Dr. Fagb. could retreive the folder with the diagnosis of the next patient and call the next patient to his office. He would then review the psychologist's diagnosis and discuss the patient's problem for a few minutes before writing the prescriptions. If a patient becomes satisfied that their current medication is working well and helping the problem, then they can see Dr. Fagb. only so that he can write their prescriptions. It is hard to talk to Dr. Fagb. because a lot of the time when I am trying to say something, he interrupts and I lose my train of thought. What I am saying does have a purpose to it. It is just that I talk slow because I am thinking. My thinking and speaking is not simultaneous. When I said, "I took this medicine in the evening...(interupted by Dr. Fagb.) who said, "You are suppose to take it morning, noon, and night for it to work like it is suppose to." Then I lost my train of thought. But what I was going to tell him was, "I took this medicine in the evening because when I took it morning, noon, and night it gave me a headach and made me feel bad during the day." He needs to listen and not rush his patients or interrupt them. If he cannot do this, then he should hire psychologists to help him out.

June 15th, 2017