A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Ogunnaike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babatunde Ogunnaike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babatunde Ogunnaike, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunnaike graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Ogunnaike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babatunde Olumide Ogunnaike BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Babatunde O. Ogunnaike practice?
- Dr. Babatunde Ogunnaike has 1 office location.
Dr. Babatunde Ogunnaike practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.