A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Ojo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babatunde Ojo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babatunde Ojo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojo graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Ojo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babatunde Ojo MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Babatunde Ojo practice?
- Dr. Babatunde Ojo has 1 office location.
Dr. Babatunde Ojo practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists.