A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Olumide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babatunde Olumide is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babatunde Olumide, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olumide graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Olumide has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heart of America Medical Center
- Regional Hospital of Jackson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olumide accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 38 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Babatunde A. Olumide practice?
Dr. Babatunde Olumide practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rugby, ND and Grand Forks, ND.
See Jackson Internists.