Babatunde T Onamusi MD Patient Reviews

1.8

November 28th, 2015
BWC exam
I had to be examined for my Ohio BWC claim. I go to an office that has no receptionist desk, just some woman who handed out forms. Another person asked her a question about the form her response was "I don't know, I was just told to hand out the forms". The doctor comes in, spent less than 5 minutes with me having me walk and bend, which I could not do very well. I get a report from the BWC in which the doctor states that he saw me walk across the parking lot standing upright with a normal pace and gait. I have not done that since the last epidural injection wore off in August. He also stated I did not complain about bowel or bladder function. I was asked about it on the form, but he never asked me, otherwise, I would have told him that when I get the urge to go, I have very little time to make it to a restroom. I realize he works for BWC, but to blatantly lie is very unprofessional. If this doctor knew me as a person, he would know that my lawyer is more worried about how much money I am awarded than I am. I just want my back fixed and I am not willing to sacrifice my integrity for what little bit of money I would be awarded or potentially harm my claim due to being dishonest.

December 31st, 2013
BWC doctor
one quarter of his practice are BWC exams. HE omits and falsifies information about people he sees so he can make money. Not much of a doctor or human being for that matter. Just there for the money!