A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Otulana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otulana
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Otulana Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Otulana graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babatunde Adekunle Otulana MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Babatunde A. Otulana practice?
- Dr. Babatunde Otulana has 1 office location.
Dr. Babatunde Otulana practices Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pulmonologists.