A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babatunde Otulana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otulana
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Otulana Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Otulana graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babatunde Adekunle Otulana MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Babatunde A. Otulana practice?
- Dr. Babatunde Otulana has 1 office location.
Dr. Babatunde Otulana practices Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pulmonologists.