A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babette Farkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babette Farkas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farkas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farkas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babette Farkas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farkas graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farkas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babette Frances Farkas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Babette F. Farkas practice?
- Dr. Babette Farkas has 1 office location.
Dr. Babette Farkas practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.