A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babette Pachence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lyme Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sleep Disorders
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachence graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pachence has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pachence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Babette M. Pachence practice?
Dr. Babette Pachence practices Internal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Bradenton Internists.