A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babette Weksler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babette Weksler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babette Weksler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weksler graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weksler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babette B Weksler MD is a female Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Babette B. Weksler practice?
- Dr. Babette Weksler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babette Weksler practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West New York, NJ.
See New York Internists and New York Hematologists.